I USE THE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA EXTENSIVELY FOR MY BUSINESS AND PUTTING YOUR BEST INTEREST FIRST TO SELL YOUR HOME FOR TOP DOLLAR AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AND WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF INCONVENIENCE TO YOU!
According to Statistics Canada, in 2012, 83% of Canadian households had access to the Internet at home, compared with 79% in 2010. Internet usage has increased
Google and NAR collaborated to uncover trends and insights around digital media usage among home shoppers, whether they were looking for an existing home, a newly constructed home, or an apartment. Together, Google and NAR’s individual research results tell a cohesive story about today’s uber-connected home shopper.
- 90% of home buyers searched online during their home buying process
- Real estate related searches on Google.com have grown 253% over the past 4 years
- Buyers use specific online tools during different phases of the home search process
- How important “local” search terms and websites are for buyers
- How mobile technology connects online to offline home buying—including the reading of online reviews
Nine in 10 home buyers today rely on the internet as one of their primary research sources, and 52 percent turn to the web as their first step.
GO TO HOME